No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» pokoje chorwacja ceny
Surgeon's Upset Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:22 pm by Guest

» программы для компьютра
Surgeon's Upset Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm by Guest

» karwia noclegi z psem
Surgeon's Upset Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele dla dzieci w górach
Surgeon's Upset Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» mielno noclegi tanie
Surgeon's Upset Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Surgeon's Upset Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Surgeon's Upset Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am by Guest

» noclegi ujazd
Surgeon's Upset Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm by Guest

» cna training
Surgeon's Upset Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Surgeon's Upset

3 posters

Go down

Surgeon's Upset Empty Surgeon's Upset

Post  Surgeon General #9 Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:24 pm

Surgeon General #9's music blares throughout the arena as he comes through the curtain. Smoke whirls and whips about almost as if it's trying to avoid being in his path.

Nurse Betty trots out, always a few steps behind him.

Surgeon's Upset 83279

He enters the ring and takes a microphone from a ringside assistant.

He looks around for a moment and then begins speaking

SG9:" Look at this arena. Look at this crowd. Some people would rather wrestle in a dirt floored, flea infested, wanna-be bingo hall, with a bunch of clowns running around, instead of wrestling in front of AMAZING wrestling fans like these."

The fans start to cheer at Surgeon's cheap pop.

SG9:" Hold on. You can't cheer me. You're not ALLOWED to cheer for me. I'm an ambassador for "pure wrestling". I don't have to pander to you people. I'm here to wrestle, NOT to be cheered by the likes of you."

The crowd returns to booing Surgeon as normal.

SG9:" You can try to throw "pure wrestling" out the window but the fact of the matter is "pure wrestling" is too good to step in to most of those squalid places other people promote in."

The crowd reaction is mixed. Some fans actually cheer, "Burn'em down!!".

SG9:" I'm a multi-time World Champion. I've held Tag Team gold and been crowned the jewel of wrestling companies in one night tournaments. But THIS place, well, I have to be honest, pays me some of the BEST money I've ever made. Hell, Betty sold more t-shirts at the concession stand, where she should be, than she has in quite a while. She even sold five of my "ring worn" bloody scrub tops that all you rabid Surgeonites out there can order from www.nolimitwrestlinggear.com for a cool $450. Speaking of making money, almost printing it really, I was in a little group called the Wrecking Crew for quite a while and we prided ourselves on doing just that, MAKING money. We'd roll in town, tear people apart, take some titles, cash our checks, and then do it again the next night. Sickle Cell D-Mentia with Cullen McKnight? Remember that? We put a person every 18 inches, sold out arenas, took tag gold, and then due to some unethical politicking, were promtly screwed out of those belts. No one could beat us and they knew it. Bottom line is, I don't care about politics or cliques, I like fans and the money they spend on us. So here I am, making the best money in the world, and all I can think about is, "How can I make more money?". Then it hits me. We can take dollars from you mongrels however we see fit. I'm a good friend of a certain Pure Wrestling Champion that's just been sitting at home, brooding, stirring, gnashing his teeth, twiddling his thumbs, knitting, sleeping, watching Dr. Phil to deal with his bad, bad temper, anxious at the chance to tear into some fresh meat."

Some fans around the ringside area start holding up Sickle Cell D-Mentia signs. Apparently they check the interwebs for spoilers and scoops.

SG9:" I'm not much for self-promoting, unless it's me cutting one of you pathetic fanboys a good deal on some ring worn boots or some of Nurse Betty's personal garments, so without further hype, propaganda, or boasting...speaking of boasting, did any of you happen to see how Rabid was eliminated from the World Title Tournament? Upset? Maybe...but I highly doubt it. He's a good competitior but if anyone thinks the finals of the title tournament is going to be anyone except me and Mr. Smackdown, well, we're leaving your hopes of that in pieces. Anyway, I'd like to introduce to No Limit Wrestling, Led to the ring by the leaping, linguistic, lady-lovin', stud muffin LANNY, The Pure Wrestling Champion, Cullen McKnight."

Waiting for Cullen's addition

Surgeon General #9

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Surgeon's Upset Empty Re: Surgeon's Upset

Post  GM Hatebreed Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:39 am

Surgeon's Upset Nurseb10
GM Hatebreed
GM Hatebreed
Admin

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-11-27

https://no-limit-wrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  cullen_mcknight Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:11 pm

Cullen McKnight's music sounds throughout the arena. A pudgy Italian-American with greasy hair and a jumpsuit is seen emerging from backstage first. He was a wii remote hooked to the controller's nunchuck.

A tall man appears with scars covering his body. He has a large muscular build and very pale. The dark purple under his eyes rise to red at the lid, right under his deep and yet bright green eyes. His burgundy hair hangs down over part of the right side of his face. He wears dark purple riding pants with black between the legs. His boots are tall and have buckles going all the way down. Both hands and wrists are taped almost up to his elbow. His sneer is creepy. He holds one hand to his side and the other raises with the presumed Pure Title from his now deceased federation.

The crowd falls silent, not knowing what to say or do. A few members of the stunned audience claps while others just look on in complete silence. Cullen looks through the crowd and lowers his arm. The pudgy Italian has a group of overweight pimple face teenage fans screaming his name. “Lanny!!! LANNY!!!!!”, they scream. Lanny just looks at them with utter disgust and threatens one.

Lanny: GETZ AWAY FROM ME YA BEAST!!!! BE GONE BEFORE I NUNCHUCK YA, CHRIS BROWN STYLE YOU MOOKIE MUDDA #*#()@&!!!!!

Lanny and Cullen get to the ring finally. Cullen ascends the steps, only to wipe his feet on the apron of the ring before entering, tossing the title to Lanny who was still pudging his way on the apron and climbing the ropes to size up the crowd.

Lanny finally makes his way into the ring and grabs the mic.

Lanny: It's good to be playin' at da'z OPEN MIC THERAPY NIGHTZ! Most of youz rememberin' me as Lanny from Lanny of Love. Das all well and goods of yaz but afta the she-male incident and da producas not tellin'z me, I'z been decidin' to come back to da triangular octagon and manage da Sickle Cell Paranoid Schizos on Tylenol and all dat jazz. So, witout furtha payments and monthly billinz, heeerrreeee'ssss da CULLENZ!!!!!

Cullen drops from the second rope and walks towards Lanny to grab the mic. As he does, Lanny shows off his “wicked mad nunchuckin' skillz” to the crowd.

Cullen grabs the mic and begins to speak. His voice starts out as gravel and progressively gets to sounding deep but soft but still a little rough.

Cullen: People come and people go and people come back. It seems like no matter how much I try to leave this business, it always drags me back. Breaking myself. Breaking other people. I've come to believe that I cannot ever live with peace because I've been so consumed with punishment. Punishment for those that deserve it and never get it otherwise and punishment for being wrong in hauling that cross onto my shoulders alone.

The crowd looks on.

Cullen: I'm tired of punishing children though...that's what it's been like really...punishing little children. The random backhand for talking back. Teaching them to be humble...even if it means putting them in a straight-jacket and blowing them up. The point is, it's time for me to finally have some grown up time. Most of you that have followed my career have seen the ups and downs. The loss...Others...well...will be introduced. Surgeon told me that here...in this company...there are men. Men who could actually give us a run for our money. Men that could actually put us in a spot where we might, in fact, lose.

Cullen looks out into the crowd and back into the camera. His filed down rotten fangs showing.

Cullen: “No Limit Wrestling”, he said...well...we're going to have to change that. By the time we get done with this place, we're going to be the limit. The breaking point. The edge of the earth where, at some point, one man after the other will fall from. The journey from heave to dirt is a long one and the trip is what it's all about essentially and we'll make sure you feel every bit of it.

Cullen paces back and forth.

Cullen: I don't care who I'm facing tonight. It's completely irrelevant. I just want everyone in the back to understand something. Anyone I'm ever going to be against or be teaming with. Anyone in the truck or out here commentating. The guys that put up the ring and all the fans in this or any arena. You cannot beat a man who has already lost fear.

Cullen turns his back to the camera to show the massive multiple self-inflicted lashing scars on his back.

Cullen: You cannot beat a man who is already long gone...

Cullen looks back into the camera, throws the mic down and exits the ring with Surgeon and Lanny. Surgeon pats Cullen on the shoulder as they make their way down the isle.
cullen_mcknight
cullen_mcknight

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Surgeon General #9 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:21 pm

Nice work on the Betty card and great work by cullen on the RP.

Surgeon General #9

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum