No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» pokoje chorwacja ceny
Mister X opens a Challenge to J-Dogg Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:22 pm by Guest

» программы для компьютра
Mister X opens a Challenge to J-Dogg Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm by Guest

» karwia noclegi z psem
Mister X opens a Challenge to J-Dogg Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele dla dzieci w górach
Mister X opens a Challenge to J-Dogg Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» mielno noclegi tanie
Mister X opens a Challenge to J-Dogg Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Mister X opens a Challenge to J-Dogg Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Mister X opens a Challenge to J-Dogg Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am by Guest

» noclegi ujazd
Mister X opens a Challenge to J-Dogg Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm by Guest

» cna training
Mister X opens a Challenge to J-Dogg Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mister X opens a Challenge to J-Dogg

4 posters

Go down

Mister X opens a Challenge to J-Dogg Empty Re: Mister X opens a Challenge to J-Dogg

Post  J-Dogg Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:35 pm

J-Doggs music hits as he walks out from backstage

fans start applauding his entrance

J-Dogg stares at Mister X from the ramp and raises the mic to his lips

J-Dogg: Hey Mister X you wanna piece of me then come and get some but you can bet your ass im not going down without a fight.

J-Dogg

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Mister X opens a Challenge to J-Dogg Empty Re: Mister X opens a Challenge to J-Dogg

Post  Mister X Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:51 am

*As J-Dogg walks down to the ramp Mister X gets ready in the ring*

The Crowd starts going mad and cheers for Mister X and Boos for J-Dogg*

Mister X places the mic to his mouth and says " I'll Fight you anywere , any Match and Any Time"

"But the overall outcome will be you lieing face down in the middle of this ring Mouth pouring with your blood

* Smoke fills the ring and Mister X disappears into the crowd*

*J-Dogg is left confussed and scared*
Mister X
Mister X

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  God-Master-Revan Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:52 pm

*God Master Revan picks up a chair and sits down as he eats popcorn and watched the fight between these two men*
God-Master-Revan
God-Master-Revan

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-08

http://myspace.com/the_dragon_of_twilight

Back to top Go down

Post  Joeyf75 Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:58 pm

very random, i suggest not posting in other rps
Joeyf75
Joeyf75

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Mister X opens a Challenge to J-Dogg Empty Challenge to Mister X

Post  J-Dogg Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:42 pm

The crowd goes silent as if they know what is going to happen. Suddenly, the lights in the arena go out as red and white lights start to blink and the crowd starts to go wild when they hear J-Dogg's enterance music starts to play. They see J-Dogg in the enterance way making his way to the ring with a mic in his hand.

Standing in the middle of the ring J-Dogg raises the mic to his mouth.

J-Dogg: Mister X you called me out last week and made and open challenge against me. Well I accept your challenge But its not going to be a one fall match ohhhhh nooooo..... ITS GOING TO BE A SUBMISSON MATCH!!!!! And im not going to just make you submit Mister X Im going to inflict pain lots of pain.

J-Dogg drops the mic and exits the ring to the backstage area.

J-Dogg

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down