No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» pokoje chorwacja ceny
STATE OF THE FEDERATION ADDRESS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:22 pm by Guest

» программы для компьютра
STATE OF THE FEDERATION ADDRESS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm by Guest

» karwia noclegi z psem
STATE OF THE FEDERATION ADDRESS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele dla dzieci w górach
STATE OF THE FEDERATION ADDRESS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» mielno noclegi tanie
STATE OF THE FEDERATION ADDRESS Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
STATE OF THE FEDERATION ADDRESS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
STATE OF THE FEDERATION ADDRESS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am by Guest

» noclegi ujazd
STATE OF THE FEDERATION ADDRESS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm by Guest

» cna training
STATE OF THE FEDERATION ADDRESS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

STATE OF THE FEDERATION ADDRESS

Go down

STATE OF THE FEDERATION ADDRESS Empty STATE OF THE FEDERATION ADDRESS

Post  Synikal Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:16 pm

STATE OF THE FEDERATION ADDRESS

By: Vice General Manager Synikal

I ACCEPT! Well, the position that has once again has come to me. A now 2-time Vice General Manager. And here I plan on being even more creative, even more dominant in outdoing myself as a VGM in my second to last former company and getting us the highest ratings we’ve ever had (I know there are no ratings, but hey) Anyway I have experience in being VGM. I have prepared this State of the Federation Address to address a few things. Usually these things are longer, but I have done these before, they’ve become something traditional for me so expect to see these once a month atleast! Likely before or after each season or both maybe, maybe not.

Well first off I think it’s funny that our roster is No Limit Wrestling while our fed is NWL (National Wrestling League). But more importantly I want us as a unit to become the biggest roster in our federation. It’s goals like that that will get us into an Internation Federation. The fed we get into is also important. Of course we’re aiming for the highest one in the various Levels.

I was seeing a need for stories and I made some in the show you’ve just seen (April 15th) as was my being the new VGM announced so if anyone wants to PM me as to what’s going on if I used you then PM me so I can explain it, but maybe this’ll get more people RPing cause we need it and feuds so RP or be used basically.

WOMEN! Lovely NLW Divas, you now need not worry about the sexist match simulation of TWG now. Just as I did as VGM before NLW I will do the same here and change the wording in your matches to “her” “she” “herself” and “her’s” making gender wording corrections. I hate that it doesn’t switch to the correct words for females so I take it upon myself to do it myself. It just needs editation. But ladies please check and make sure you do it yourselves in your entrances so that’s one less editation I have to make. Each one of you NLW Divas please check your entrance and change any mention of him to her, he to she and himself to herself, you get it. And especially in your own written moves (finishers)

I have done this before so go for something new. We have matches, but I have talked to GM and we will have ANY match at all here in NLW, NOT ALL AT ONCE, that’s just ridiculous and bad business to have a bunch of new special matches back to back so instead we should switch up, but still not have so much. I’m saying first that Damage will still do his special matches but I will edit it to singles so the match still gets its hidden credit but we are more realistic by not having a cage or lms match EVERY show. Not only will these be changed to singles but tables, handicap, anything! But I’d highly recommend not giving away too many big matches on free tv, and wait till the ppv, but every now and then is okay

Come to me for anything. I will help Damage in every way and beyond, there are things I have shared and haven’t even told him yet. And well, those things will come in due time. But they’ll be nothing coming that he wont know in advance. But I’m just gonna say, things are gonna lighten up and get more interesting around here.

In closing I have many many huge things planned for this company as I did in my second to last old roster and will not be bringing those visions into play until I see more participation and just in general the increase in forum visits, RPs (more, i mean more, look at the April 15, 2009 show {3 hours and 14 minutes!}

Speaking of the April 15 show, that was my first show as a VGM and was a record setting 3 hours 14 minutes long! If that was the first, you can bet the ones from here on will live up to the hype

So be warned. Your new VGM is expecting all of you to keep up with the great change that has already happened to this company and the rapid rise and transformation it will undergo over the next few months

Get Ready for the Ultimate Upgrade. We’re gonna take this company higher!
Synikal
Synikal

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Back to top Go down