No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» pokoje chorwacja ceny
Chrismrocks Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:22 pm by Guest

» программы для компьютра
Chrismrocks Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm by Guest

» karwia noclegi z psem
Chrismrocks Gimmick Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele dla dzieci w górach
Chrismrocks Gimmick Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» mielno noclegi tanie
Chrismrocks Gimmick Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Chrismrocks Gimmick Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Chrismrocks Gimmick Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am by Guest

» noclegi ujazd
Chrismrocks Gimmick Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm by Guest

» cna training
Chrismrocks Gimmick Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Chrismrocks Gimmick

2 posters

Go down

Chrismrocks Gimmick Empty Chrismrocks Gimmick

Post  chrismrocks Thu May 07, 2009 2:38 pm

Chris Maloney AKA Chrismrocks is the 2nd son of a Professional Boxer, Jeff and a Stage Actress, Julia. Born and raised in Philadelphia, Chris grew up with his elder brother, Garret, who later became a world champion boxer. He has a sister name Ashley.

At the tender age of 6, Chris along with Garret was taught how to box by their father. They became each others sparring partner. After years of training, Garret became part of the US Olympic Team and went on to become a professional. However, boxing was not all well for Chris. Although he was a good boxer, he was never considered for an Olympic Slot. He then decided to give MMA a shot.

He was learning wrestling when his mother showed him how good the world of entertainment to her. It made him want to be an entertainer. It was that time he wanted to become part of sports entertainment. He sought help who was formerly a luchador. That training made him what he is right now. His first show from one fed nicknamed him 'The Rock' for his fierce solid stature, well built legs and torso and highly ripped body. During the match, he performed his finisher Kiss Yo' Momma G'Bye! andmade quite an impression. But the show wouldn't last for a year. In fact, he was the last resort the show had. A star on the rise.

Entrance:
Always starts with on a dark room. Entrance video starts and lights start to come up simultaneously. He appears wearing hooded robe and tights. As soon as the first lyrics are heard, pyros bursts from all over. He then removes the robe and gives out a load roar. He then runs towards the ring. Slides under the bottom rope and stands up in the middle of the ring. Flexes his muscle and shows off the abs, the biceps and the back. Then finally shows the chest as pyros bursts from the corner of the ring and again gives out a roar.

After the Match:
He always stays in the ring and will flex his muscles to show off his abs, biceps, back and chest, He would finally pass gas on his opponent as a way to ridicule them after the fight.

Personality;
Chrismrocks is a heel. He cares about himself and himself alone. He doesn't want to do with a group or a tag team. He will take out everyone if he needs to. He is a backstabber and doesn't care about integrity. He will get any kind of leverage as long as he wins. His weakness is that he loves the limelight.

Favorite Lines:
Rock On!
Lie! Cheat! Steal!
chrismrocks
chrismrocks

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Chrismrocks Gimmick Empty Re: Chrismrocks Gimmick

Post  GM Hatebreed Thu May 07, 2009 7:06 pm

Chris - would you object to joining a stable or a tag team?
GM Hatebreed
GM Hatebreed
Admin

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-11-27

https://no-limit-wrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  chrismrocks Fri May 08, 2009 5:13 am

actually I would because.. my stable mates are my friends in real life.. we always had plans to make a stable.. and my tag team partner has been a very good partner and we've been a tag team for quite a while now.. so i guess I'd stay loyal as well.. besides it's out my wrestler's personality
chrismrocks
chrismrocks

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down