No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» pokoje chorwacja ceny
Tournament to kick off next season Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:22 pm by Guest

» программы для компьютра
Tournament to kick off next season Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm by Guest

» karwia noclegi z psem
Tournament to kick off next season Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele dla dzieci w górach
Tournament to kick off next season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» mielno noclegi tanie
Tournament to kick off next season Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Tournament to kick off next season Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Tournament to kick off next season Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am by Guest

» noclegi ujazd
Tournament to kick off next season Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm by Guest

» cna training
Tournament to kick off next season Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Tournament to kick off next season

Go down

Tournament to kick off next season Empty Tournament to kick off next season

Post  GM Hatebreed Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:51 am

We will be holding a Lightweight Tournament to kick off the season. As long as the WS is under 40,000 you can enter it. Once you enter it I"ll add your name below:

This tournament is for the Lightweight Championship

Note: There will also be a Tag Team Tournament at the same time, you can ONLY be in one of them.

I have decided to schedule these as tag team matches - the last two wrestlers that are left will be in the Championship match to decide the Lightweight Champion. I thought it over and have decided that this is the best way to do it. This will give the weaker wrestlers a chance to advance past the first round. Better than a 1st round squash match.

I will be doing the seeding in the next couple of days and will post the bracket here.

1. J Dogg
2. Tha_King19
3. Ninyu Kenrai
4. myrvaagnes
5. peka
6. John Stravolta
7."The Cowboy" Charly Hauck
8. CrisiS

Last edited by GM Damage Inc. on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:13 am; edited 7 times in total
GM Hatebreed
GM Hatebreed
Admin

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-11-27

https://no-limit-wrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down