No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» pokoje chorwacja ceny
The Cowboy about the Lightweight Tournamet Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:22 pm by Guest

» программы для компьютра
The Cowboy about the Lightweight Tournamet Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm by Guest

» karwia noclegi z psem
The Cowboy about the Lightweight Tournamet Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele dla dzieci w górach
The Cowboy about the Lightweight Tournamet Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» mielno noclegi tanie
The Cowboy about the Lightweight Tournamet Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
The Cowboy about the Lightweight Tournamet Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
The Cowboy about the Lightweight Tournamet Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am by Guest

» noclegi ujazd
The Cowboy about the Lightweight Tournamet Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm by Guest

» cna training
The Cowboy about the Lightweight Tournamet Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The Cowboy about the Lightweight Tournamet

2 posters

Go down

The Cowboy about the Lightweight Tournamet Empty The Cowboy about the Lightweight Tournamet

Post  Charly Hauck Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:51 am

Lita:I´m standing here backstage with "The Cowboy " Charly Hauck.Cowboy,you`re in the Tournament for the Lightweight ChampionBelt,what do you think about it and what are your words for Your Opponents?

Charly: Lita.......There is Nobody on the Roster who can stop me. I´m on my Way to the Top and if really someone tries to get in my Way...........................well, he is not gonna leave the Ring on his own Feet.

Lita:And how do you See your Chances for the Tournamet?

I know that I am not the Strongest or the Fastest, but like the Soccerteam of Germany..................I´m a Tournament Player...........I´m getting Better by every Match.......and in the End............................I AM THE CHAMPION.....................and that is what counts........An old Friend of mine said:"You can only Pay with Money you have not with the Money you could have or you should have". You know what I mean?............... Everyone walks around telling the People"I`m better than all". And many People say:" Hey did you see Mr. Topstar.................He`s winning it because he`s better than everyone"..........................Nonsence!!..... absolutly Nonsence!....................The Belt you´ve keep in your Hands at the End of that Tournament tells who is the Best..............Lita I don`t know the Competition very well,because I`m pretty new here on No Limit Wrestling,......... but when I step in the Ring...........I`m leading the Dance............and this is what makes the Difference..........

Lita:Thanks Charly ,I wish you Good Luck and let your Words follow the Action.
Charly Hauck
Charly Hauck

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

The Cowboy about the Lightweight Tournamet Empty Re: The Cowboy about the Lightweight Tournamet

Post  GM Hatebreed Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:26 pm

Nice RP Charly - I'll put it in the opening show.
GM Hatebreed
GM Hatebreed
Admin

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-11-27

https://no-limit-wrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Cowboy about the Lightweight Tournamet Empty Re: The Cowboy about the Lightweight Tournamet

Post  Charly Hauck Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:19 am

hey cool!!! thanks a lot
Charly Hauck
Charly Hauck

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down