No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» pokoje chorwacja ceny
SyNN's rp August 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:22 pm by Guest

» программы для компьютра
SyNN's rp August 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm by Guest

» karwia noclegi z psem
SyNN's rp August 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele dla dzieci w górach
SyNN's rp August 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» mielno noclegi tanie
SyNN's rp August 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
SyNN's rp August 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
SyNN's rp August 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am by Guest

» noclegi ujazd
SyNN's rp August 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm by Guest

» cna training
SyNN's rp August 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SyNN's rp August 19

3 posters

Go down

SyNN's rp August 19 Empty SyNN's rp August 19

Post  SyNN Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:04 am

Kevin: After the first match of the evening its time to go backstage, where I believe a former superstar of NLW has chosen to speak about his return

Marcus : Hopefully this will be worth the air time, as for this superstar in question I just hope he is worth my time.

*The Titantron shows the silhouette of an outstretched hand which seems to be covering almost the entire camera lens, the hand then proceeds to retract,it then slowly turns into a clenched fist, the camera then gradually begins to show the superstar who appears to be wearing an all black attire with a hood that currently hides his face. The figure slowly lifts the hood revealing a black bandana covering his mouth.*

SyNN: For all of those who don't know this is the second coming of SyNN itself, to NLW. There is only one reason that I have returned and that is... the annihilation of the scum that represents all that is NLW.

*crowd resonates in a chorus of boos*
SyNN: Your approval means nothing to me, let alone anyone else, and I assure you that I will be grasping gold in one hand and my opponents blood in the other. The path of destruction begins tonight with my match against TiagoZ, he will be left writhing in pain, soaked with his own blood... for I am SyNN itself.

Marcus: Finally we get someone to rid NLW of whats not needed, and I guess TiagoZ is a start.

Kevin: Marcus how can you even utter those words, but one thing is for sure this match will be that little bit more interesting due to SyNN's intententions.

ok well i would like someones opinon on this rp now that i believe i have finished. and thank you cartoon head and Hatebreed for your previous help.

Last edited by SyNN on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

SyNN

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

SyNN's rp August 19 Empty Re: SyNN's rp August 19

Post  Cartoon Head Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:59 pm

I'd just change this line a little:

*The Titantron shows the silhouette of an outstretched hand which seems to be covering almost the entire camera lens.

As for the colours - there are standard colours for all the 'staff' as you know so all you really have to do is avoid using them. When writing my own RP's I tend to use blue for myself and red for my opponent. For any descriptive text i.e. "SyNN walks down the ramp" just use black.
Cartoon Head
Cartoon Head

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.evesorchard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Hatebreed Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:48 am

A rule of thumb that most feds follow is:

Heels: A dark color.

Face: Light color.

Most feds follow this. I haven't really enforced this for NLW because simply put, we don't have enough Rpers. We have maybe 5 people that rp on a regular basis.

I've always used a maroon color for Damage. In any event SyNN. Pick a color and try to use the same color every time. Some of the guys that RP, I have their colors memorized. CrisiS is easy...He's the only one that uses that olive green ( yuck ) - just playin CrisiS.....

Any Rp that you do, just do it the best of your ability, and I'll edit it if I have to. There are a couple of people I always edit their Rps. They are good rps but I edit them to try to make it easier for the viewer to understand. I do understand that not everyone in this fed speaks english, as there are a lot of different countries at work here. Look at APW for example. The best part about their fed cards is, they have a country flag on them.....letting you know where the person is from......I thought that was the coolest thing! Anyway, I'm rambling on I know........Just bored lol
GM Hatebreed
GM Hatebreed
Admin

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-11-27

https://no-limit-wrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down