No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» pokoje chorwacja ceny
Technical Class(Need help fixin to get a stat reset need to know wat i should get) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:22 pm by Guest

» программы для компьютра
Technical Class(Need help fixin to get a stat reset need to know wat i should get) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm by Guest

» karwia noclegi z psem
Technical Class(Need help fixin to get a stat reset need to know wat i should get) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele dla dzieci w górach
Technical Class(Need help fixin to get a stat reset need to know wat i should get) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» mielno noclegi tanie
Technical Class(Need help fixin to get a stat reset need to know wat i should get) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Technical Class(Need help fixin to get a stat reset need to know wat i should get) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Technical Class(Need help fixin to get a stat reset need to know wat i should get) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am by Guest

» noclegi ujazd
Technical Class(Need help fixin to get a stat reset need to know wat i should get) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm by Guest

» cna training
Technical Class(Need help fixin to get a stat reset need to know wat i should get) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Technical Class(Need help fixin to get a stat reset need to know wat i should get)

4 posters

Go down

Technical Class(Need help fixin to get a stat reset need to know wat i should get) Empty Technical Class(Need help fixin to get a stat reset need to know wat i should get)

Post  Hollywood Trademark Jones Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:12 pm

str:28
spd:24
res:32
tech:39

Health Points: 670 (+25 / 1%)
Stamina: 253,32
Exp Points: 2.114
Allowed Attacks: 7 (bonus 22%)
Attacks Denied: 3 (bonus 46%)

Attack Bonus: 17
Initiative bonus: 13
Submission Bonus: 54 (+5 / 1%)
Adrenaline Gain: 18
Bleeding Bonus: 16
Pinning Bonus: 12

Direct Damage Increaser: 30 (+5 / 1%) %
Submission Damage Increaser: 61%
Damage Reducer: 22%
Stamina Reducer: 14%

Block: 23
Dodge: 13
Escape Submissions: 24%
Pin Opposition: 14
Hollywood Trademark Jones

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Technical Class(Need help fixin to get a stat reset need to know wat i should get) Empty Re: Technical Class(Need help fixin to get a stat reset need to know wat i should get)

Post  revarian Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:03 pm

i'm thinking about resetting as well
did some research for it and from what i've learned stamina and both damage increaser and damage reducer are most important

especially stamina, since tech wrestlers need this the most
revarian
revarian

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Technical Class(Need help fixin to get a stat reset need to know wat i should get) Empty Re: Technical Class(Need help fixin to get a stat reset need to know wat i should get)

Post  Hollywood Trademark Jones Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:38 pm

thx for the info ima try to add alot of block too

Back to top Go down

Post  Rabid Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:29 pm

I agree with the stamina, it's hard to defeat a resistance wrestler with low stamina.
Rabid
Rabid

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Hatebreed Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:53 pm

One thing I noticed about your build Hollywood is for being a tech wrestler, your other stats are not to far behind Tech. Once you do your stat reset, you should really concentrate on bringing tech up more. And you are right, get a lot of block as well as stamina. Put 1 point on bleed bonus and 1 point on pin bonus, and then no more as that is a useless stat unless you have a pin bonus of 50 or greater. Once you get 50 block start shoveling all your points into Sub Damage and Sub Bonus. I haven't looked but if you get a chance look at your AT's. You should have Increased Resistance, Damage Resistance..for sure. Also get power blow as this will help you with your Direct Damage Finisher. I reset my AT's and gave me level 5 increased resistance and level 5 damage resistance and level 2 power blow. I've noticed a big difference. I made over 2,000 ws this week because of it. Once I get my power blow up to 4...I will again use exp to get more Increased Resistance as well as Damage Resistance as these are the 2 most important stats in this game.
GM Hatebreed
GM Hatebreed
Admin

Number of posts : 319

https://no-limit-wrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rabid Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

I've restated once and I also put only 1 point on pin bonus and 1 point bleeding bonus (to unlock some moves)
Rabid
Rabid

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Hollywood Trademark Jones Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:28 pm

oops i put up i think 5 and 5 on each of those no biggie though

Back to top Go down

Post  revarian Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:47 am

i'm trying to rescue my build like it is now first... i still can reset later if it wouldn't work
but i got a solid plan Very Happy
revarian
revarian

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down