No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» pokoje chorwacja ceny
Comfrontion To John and his recuit team.(After....My Tag match) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:22 pm by Guest

» программы для компьютра
Comfrontion To John and his recuit team.(After....My Tag match) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm by Guest

» karwia noclegi z psem
Comfrontion To John and his recuit team.(After....My Tag match) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele dla dzieci w górach
Comfrontion To John and his recuit team.(After....My Tag match) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» mielno noclegi tanie
Comfrontion To John and his recuit team.(After....My Tag match) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Comfrontion To John and his recuit team.(After....My Tag match) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Comfrontion To John and his recuit team.(After....My Tag match) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am by Guest

» noclegi ujazd
Comfrontion To John and his recuit team.(After....My Tag match) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm by Guest

» cna training
Comfrontion To John and his recuit team.(After....My Tag match) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Comfrontion To John and his recuit team.(After....My Tag match)

Go down

Comfrontion To John and his recuit team.(After....My Tag match) Empty Comfrontion To John and his recuit team.(After....My Tag match)

Post  Sergiy Cena Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:27 am

Marcus:Oh god him agian.I had enough of him in that tag match now his coming out here what crap.

Kevin:Well Marcus i don't blame him...I wann hear what he says....It meant be good.

Marcus:Good?You say this guy a killer......

Kevin:A killer you say?I don't think so marcus...His just a wreslter so do0n't worry.

Sergiy Cena :Goes toward the ent ramp And pyro shot out in a 2 d form..... He run towards the cowrd slaping there hands a the fans..Chear for Cena Cena Cena Cena..He slides into the ring....

Kevin:Where Chris Marcus....

Marcus:Don't care......Now you wann hear him talk or don't you..

Cowrd going weild....And Yelling his name........

Sergiy Cena bring his mic towards his mouth.....And The cowrd Becasue queit.....

Sergiy Cena: Alright folks How are you guys.......

Cowrd yells His name. And Chearing For him.

Sergiy Cena brings mic towards his Mouth

Sergiy Cena:Good Folks...Now sncie tag team touny is over i like to bring my attion towards John and his new dumb Recuit team. Now i watched Satdays Show and Jame and Jon are making a recuit team like an army.Lets get one thing strignht i don't think you recuit any of this people In.Miner show lets name them...King ,Crisis ,Flaming butterfly..Whos esle dunno other people that got Swered by james and John Oh And also me And Chris anit Joining your loser army.....So John Sncie you made that army get and can't defend yourself and have to be a pathic..Weaklying and loser why don't you get your ass here with your army.....And Talk to me why why why....Are you making this army oh and by the way watch your back when you come with your army towards the ent ramp.

(So after John speaks Chris will come with a Chair.And hit him on the head.... And if war comes out im jumping in.. Alright Damage can you work with this this promo is after mine and chris Tag match.)
Sergiy Cena
Sergiy Cena

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down