No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» pokoje chorwacja ceny
Gang War assult.Step 1(Right before the Macth bettween Sergiy Cena And Chris vs.. Imafous...John for none tilte match.) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:22 pm by Guest

» программы для компьютра
Gang War assult.Step 1(Right before the Macth bettween Sergiy Cena And Chris vs.. Imafous...John for none tilte match.) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm by Guest

» karwia noclegi z psem
Gang War assult.Step 1(Right before the Macth bettween Sergiy Cena And Chris vs.. Imafous...John for none tilte match.) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele dla dzieci w górach
Gang War assult.Step 1(Right before the Macth bettween Sergiy Cena And Chris vs.. Imafous...John for none tilte match.) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» mielno noclegi tanie
Gang War assult.Step 1(Right before the Macth bettween Sergiy Cena And Chris vs.. Imafous...John for none tilte match.) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Gang War assult.Step 1(Right before the Macth bettween Sergiy Cena And Chris vs.. Imafous...John for none tilte match.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Gang War assult.Step 1(Right before the Macth bettween Sergiy Cena And Chris vs.. Imafous...John for none tilte match.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am by Guest

» noclegi ujazd
Gang War assult.Step 1(Right before the Macth bettween Sergiy Cena And Chris vs.. Imafous...John for none tilte match.) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm by Guest

» cna training
Gang War assult.Step 1(Right before the Macth bettween Sergiy Cena And Chris vs.. Imafous...John for none tilte match.) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gang War assult.Step 1(Right before the Macth bettween Sergiy Cena And Chris vs.. Imafous...John for none tilte match.)

4 posters

Go down

Gang War assult.Step 1(Right before the Macth bettween Sergiy Cena And Chris vs.. Imafous...John for none tilte match.) Empty Gang War assult.Step 1(Right before the Macth bettween Sergiy Cena And Chris vs.. Imafous...John for none tilte match.)

Post  Sergiy Cena Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:56 am

Marcus:WHAT THE HELL THEM AGIAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin:Its the None Title match in this tag match between Sergiy Cena and Chris Vs Infamous and a surprising person...Wait Marcus i been informed Thats in John office there something going on......

The titration rolls and..... As John Sits in his office with Infamous in the other......Chair.. Crowd boos.

JS:Now you know what to do when they come out....Attack them bfore our match gotta it.Oh heres something.... The money good luck there his a steel chair use it goo Sergiy Cena is mine remember that Infamous now go.....

JS hands infamous the money and chair and he walks out....John stands up and turns around says

JS:Its good to be me ....They won't know what hit them now to take care of the rebellion army against us..

Sergiy Cena sneaks out of the closet slowly John turns around And is hit by Sergiy Cena with a Metal bat to his forehead and is out cold

Sergiy Cena:Lucky son of a gun.Has another match he already had one now gets another. One..Your sneaky John but not enough i hope you do well in your match John Against us....... Now to take care of infamous oh if you try and make me lose the match i got someone ahead that plans to hit you if you try and cheat....You screwed him again Last week with this other Chris.

He runs out of the door and the....Carmra man..Follows.. He comes close behind Infamous as infamous turns around Sergiy Cena attempts to hit him but infamous Dodges it. He grab the steel chair slowly. Chris comes out from..... behind Infamous. And hits him with a led metal pipe. Int he back of Infamous neck he falls out cold......They elbow each other Chris and Sergiy and make there way to the ring.

Kevin: They final got what they devised.......Team 2D is coming out.. But will Infamous and John be able to fight...

Marcus:This is bullcrap they can't do that to them.....Aw damnit they will pay.....This is war and Team 2D's Army has one point damnit.
Sergiy Cena
Sergiy Cena

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Gang War assult.Step 1(Right before the Macth bettween Sergiy Cena And Chris vs.. Imafous...John for none tilte match.) Empty Re: Gang War assult.Step 1(Right before the Macth bettween Sergiy Cena And Chris vs.. Imafous...John for none tilte match.)

Post  Cartoon Head Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:35 am

Kevin: Its time now for the non-title match between Sergiy Cena and Chris Vs Infamous and his mystery partner. But before it can begin folk we are going to take a look backstage because I have been informed thats something is going on in John Stravoltas office!

The Titration flickers into life and we see John Stravolta sitting in his office with Infamous in the other chair. The crowd boos at the sight of them.

John Stravolta: Now you know what to do when they come out don't you? Attack them before our match starts - got it? Oh, and one more thing, here's you cut of the money. Now grab that steel chair use it to good effect. Sergiy Cena is mine remember that Infamous. NOW GO!

John Stravolta hands Infamous the money and he picks up the chair and walks out. Stravolta stands up and looks around his office as he says:

John Stravolta: Damn its good to be me! They won't know whats hit them! Now to take care of this pathetic rebellion against us..

Next we see Sergiy Cena climbing out of the closet behind Stravolta. The VGM turns around and before he can react to defend himself Sergiy Cena strikes him with a metal bat to his forehead and knocks him to the floor!

Sergiy Cena: You lucky son of a gun. You're sneaky John but not smart enough! I hope you do well in your match against us! Now to take care of Infamous oh, and if you should try to interfere I've got someone watching my back so think again. You screwed him over last week and lets just say he's not too happy with you.

Sergiy Cena runs out of the door and the camera follows him. He approaches Infamous from behind and as he turns around Sergiy Cena attempts to hit him with the metal bat but Infamous dodges it. Infamous raises the steel chair he is holding and prepares to strike Sergiy Cena but before he can deliver the blow, Chris comes out of nowhere and pounds Infamous in the back of his neck with a lead pipe. Infamous falls to the ground holding his head while Sergiy Cena and Chris elbow each other and make there way to the ring.

Kevin: They finaly got what they deserved. Team 2D is coming out here now but will Infamous and Stravolta be able to fight?

Marcus: This is bullcrap they can't do that to them! Aw dammit they will pay! Team 2D's army might have won this battle but this is a war that's only just getting started!
Cartoon Head
Cartoon Head

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.evesorchard.net

Back to top Go down

Gang War assult.Step 1(Right before the Macth bettween Sergiy Cena And Chris vs.. Imafous...John for none tilte match.) Empty Re: Gang War assult.Step 1(Right before the Macth bettween Sergiy Cena And Chris vs.. Imafous...John for none tilte match.)

Post  Sergiy Cena Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:54 am

Thanks for editing my rp CH your the best.
Sergiy Cena
Sergiy Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Christiann Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:25 pm

Tah, again CH
Christiann
Christiann

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Hatebreed Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:44 pm

First off I'd like to say nice rp and nice edit by CH.

Be aware that you do have god mod in your RP. Some players don't appreciate that. However, I don't see anything wrong with it, if it fits ......I've used it before in this fed on purpose. Just to try to get non rpers to rp....as an attention getter......

I'm mainly telling you this just to help you down the road..........

The name of this fed is No Limit Wrestling.....

Guess that means we can do anything we want? *shrugs*
GM Hatebreed
GM Hatebreed
Admin

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-11-27

https://no-limit-wrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergiy Cena Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Okay damage i keep that in mind for the futrue.....And thanks for saying this was a good rp........Oh you said about none rps to rp that was before why didn't you say so.Thanks for lieking my rp.
Sergiy Cena
Sergiy Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down